Seiten

Sonntag, 21. März 2010

mephistopheles

mephisto, (handdrawn, ps-colored with wacom and some layout)
summer 2009

he has his own heart in an cage, but not the right key. the metalbelt shows that he is a blind, raging puppet master. the horns are his self given crown… I've done a lot of effort in the character, but it should still look like a real ugly and filthy demon.thats the original drawing, it was a very funny night. To draw it, most people said that I shouldn't show the penis too much. But I think its one of the important parts of a devil. He's the seducer and corrupter! People also don't saw the scar. There might be too less attention in the final picture!

It's one of my favorites first wacom. Even when I used the conceptart from diablo 3, by phroi for color, and reference.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Well, this one me really likes! Not that I am a black metal head (or sth. like that), but I am pretty amazed by the detail of this character. It also has some Freudish - touch (yea...i´m talking bout the balls n stuff). Very cool. very scary.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I agree. Also they are not of equal size which is a neat little detail of the detail.

    AntwortenLöschen